Make a Donation - UK

Thank you for supporting our work! Room to Read is a registered UK charity (#1125803) and a registered UK company (#6685456). Donating to Room to Read is easy. Please choose from the following options:

Credit/Debit Card

To make a donation using your credit card, please go to our secure online donation form here.

By Post

To make a gift by post, please complete our Donation Form and Gift Aid Declaration Form (Microsoft Word, 153kB), make your cheque payable to "Room to Read" or enter your credit/debit card details on the form, and post it to:

Room to Read
7/8 Kendrick Mews
London , SW7 3HG United Kingdom

Standing Order

With a standing order, you can relax in the knowledge that you are actively helping to improve children's lives on a regular basis. For example, for just £15 a month, you could provide a full year scholarship to a girl in Vietnam.

Make a regular gift today by completing the Standing Order Form (Microsoft Word, 161kB).

Give As You Earn

Give as you earn (GAYE) (payroll giving) is a tax efficient way of giving to Room to Read. Donations are deducted from your gross pay entirely tax free. Therefore, each time you are paid, a donation is deducted by your payroll department before tax is calculated.

For more information about payroll giving, please email us at

Corporate Donations

Room to Read is extremely grateful for the corporate support it receives both as donations and gifts-in-kind.  Barclays Capital, and Credit Suisse are just some of the companies who have recognised the need to provide children with an education to help break the cycle of poverty.

If you are interested in finding out how your company can support Room to Read, please contact

Americans Living in the United Kingdom

Room to Read has set up a new charitable structure that is capable of securing an income tax benefit in both the US and the UK for its donors that pay income tax in both countries. As a result, American donors to Room to Read UK that pay UK and US income tax may now qualify for a deduction in the United States and for Gift Aid relief in the United Kingdom. For more information please get in touch with the UK office at


Still have questions? Please Contact Us via email or phone, and we will be happy to help!


2014 Annual Report

Solving the Puzzle
Learn More