Promotional Partnership Requirements
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Room to Read promotional partner. Since we do have a limited ability to evaluate all the proposals we receive, we have listed below what we consider as our minimum criteria when considering a promotional partnership. Please review this list prior to contacting us.
Please note that all promotional partners are required to sign a cause marketing agreement. Additionally, we ask all promotional partners commit to a $5,000 minimum donation to Room to Read. Thank you again for your support to Room to Read.
- The promotional partner has the potential to raise awareness of Room to Read and broaden its donor base.
- The promotional partner is an established, well-known and respected brand or is positioned to become one and demonstrates high social responsibility standards.
- The promotional partner will advance the mission of Room to Read.
- The promotional partner has no potential to threaten Room to Read's 501(c)3 not-for-profit status.
- The promotional partner and/or their operating companies do not market controversial products or products that are counter to our mission.
- Room to Read will reserve the right of review and approval for all materials using Room to Read's brand, marks, name and logo.
- While Room to Read recognizes and understands the challenging nature of entrepreneurial and startup companies, due to our limited capacity we need to evaluate these opportunities more carefully, potentially using a stricter standard.
- Room to Read will not necessarily endorse products or services or use donors, vendors, partners or employees in the promotion or sale of a promotional partner or product.
- Due to our limited capacity, Room to Read cannot guarantee it will promote the promotional partnership in any external communication materials or to the press.
- Room to Read will not agree to a promotional partnership without a signed cause-marketing agreement which includes a minimum level of donation to Room to Read.
- Room to Read reserves the right to dissolve any promotional partnership if donation guarantees are not met.